We are sad to announce that 2020 CYC Camp has Been canceled due to the Ongoing COVID-19 Health Crisis. More information coming soon.
CYC Summer Camp Parent Info - Welcome to Camp!
Please note, all parents are asked to participate in the closing campfire tba. This is our big end of camp finale. Plan accordingly! More information below.
Camp Dates: July 6th-11th, 2020
2020 Camp Info:
Camp Arrival Time:
- CIT’s and staff arrive on Sunday before camp
- Campers should arrive between 12:00 and 1:00 p.m. on Monday.
- Check in is at Camp Richmond.
- We will start our group activities at 1:30 p.m.
- Remember NO LUNCH is served on arrival day. Bring a picnic lunch to eat on the way!
Camp Departure Time:
- Please note and plan accordingly: all parents are asked to participate in the closing campfire from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. We encourage you to plan to arrive by 5pm on July 11th.
- The closing campfire, for friends and family, will start at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and end at about 7:30 p.m. The campers will present a musical program along with their favorite skits from the week. We make every effort to conclude this program by 7:30 pm. However, for those of you who are able to stay a few extra minutes, coffee, juice, and cookies will be served.
This is an important event for our campers! They work very hard all week on their music program and our best skits are rehearsed for your enjoyment. A few awards are also presented at this time.
- What happens if I need to pick up my child early? These arrangements should be discussed prior to the start of camp.
- What happens if I cannot arrive to pick up my child on Saturday July 11th? We ask that parents arrange for transportation in advance. The transportation release form can be used for this purpose.
- Can my camper go home with another family member or friend? The Parental Permission page gives the parent or parents the opportunity to release the camper to another person for transportation from camp at 8:30 p.m. July 11th.
- Refund? If for some reason a camper is unable to attend camp, the $90.00 deposit is considered a donation to the Capitol Youth Chorale Music Camp program except in cases of illness or extreme emergencies.
- View our FAQ Page, Camp Rules & Safety Page and Registration Page for additional info!
Plan to send mail to your camper, because campers like to get mail!
Send your mail to:
Fort Flagler State Park Retreat Center
Your camper’s name, Camp Richmond
Capitol Youth Chorale Music Camp
10545 Flagler Road
Nordland, WA 98358
In case of emergency:
A message can be left in the Park Office at 1-360-385-3701 or 1-360-385-1259. The camp director’s cell phone message number is 1-360-481-1898 for emergencies only.
What should they pack for camp?
Here's a whole list! Visit our FAQ page for detailed info
Please review the Camp Rules, and Health and Safety List for Additional information